Friday, November 19, 2010

WEEKEND!!!!!!

Thank god the end of the week is here.  It has been a really long week, and I am excited to relax.  We have company.  Fellow IP's Tom and Wanda are here, with their two furry kids, and I not so furry kid.  It was amazing to see their results. We have not seen them since they started the program 8 weeks ago,and they look incredible.  I was disappointed in Tom though.  He never brought anymore pants......what's up with that!  Nice things to,is that the cooking is pretty easy.  They are eating what we eat, so meal plans are simple. 

I blogged that last week, I know how the stress effects my hunger and wanting to eat the azz out of a skunk.  Having a bad day,makes ,my stomach upset and hard to eat. This last couple of days I have had some trying stuff to deal with it, and it has been hard to eat my meals.My tummy has been upset and putting food in it was the last thing I really wanted.  I know eating is huge to keep the furnace burning, so eating I did.  But I never felt better after.   I think I need to keep it light, and try and just try a bit at a time more then a huge meal. Supper tonight was better, cause the work is over.  Next week I am in Regina from Sunday to Saturday night.  I should be relaxed and in normal control.  At least I hope so.

I made roasted veggies for supper. Took asparagus, mushrooms and peppers tossed them in olive oil, used sea salt and garlic blend and pepper to season.  Roasted at 375 for 15 minutes in a large roaster and then broiled for a minute tossed and broiled again.  They were very good.  Added some roasted pepper seasoning and spicy pepper to finish.  It was really good.  No salad for the 1st time in weeks, at a meal.  Need to shake it up more!!!! 

PA tomorrow for shopping................................

No comments:

Post a Comment