Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday

Well winter has hit here and it came with some bite. Snow and wind chill all around us. Oh well, at least it never started a month ago.

So weigh in is at noon, and I am really nervous. I am pretty sure there won't be a loss. It was a long hard week. Toronto was a tough trip on the food intake. Staying even or a slight gain will be acceptable, but not tolerable.

I realized this week as well that my emotions and stress really do dictate the food consumption and the type of food I consume. It's not new to me, but it is really starting to hit home. I will never avoid stress, I will just be able to control it. I need to find some other crutch to help me. Food is the last thing I want to lean on. I will be working harder at eliminating stress and dealing with it in a non intake way.

Today I have started listing my food consumption as well. My plan is to photograph and explain my diet intake for the next week. I hope it can help u understand the process and conveniences of the program.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment