Thursday, November 25, 2010

Regina.............it must be Thursday

So, change of hotels for the next 2 nights, but no change in food.  Today,  no salad at lunch again, so I had to scrimp and dig.  We had real turkey, not like the garbage at Carvings, beef and fruit.  Fresh buns to go with the meat.  So I enjoyed some turkey, a few pickles and my orange shake.  I was very hungry and headed to Mongoli for supper.  Tonight was veggie stir fry for supper.  Bean Sprouts, mushrooms, green peppers and shallots.  It was awesome!!!!!

Agribition is in Regina, and all of the elevators smell like cows and horses.  And there is no parking anywhere, because the big assed trucks do not know how to park.  The restaurants and lounges are full.  I am very much ready to head home on Saturday.  I weighed myself at Sandys tonight, and I liked what I saw.  I am going 2 weeks this time before I weigh or measure.  I think I gotta lose a bit, especially after the week I have had to date.

Tomorrow I get to go and pick up my alterations from Phoung.  I might have taken in to many at the same time, cause 11 pants are going to cost me $275 in alterations.  I guess compared to having to purchase new pants, I am saving $700.  That money Laurel can use to buy herself new digs.

The program has been a bit pricey, and more then I expected.  But what is your health worth......we can get over the financial impact for now.  I am so happy how things have gone, and are continuing in a positive downward shifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment