Sunday, November 28, 2010

Grey Cup Day

Today is the big game. We have friends coming over and we are going to enjoy the Riders beating the crap out of the Als.  Snacks and booze and cheering for the green!!!!!!!

Overall the week was pretty good.  A couple of issue days with lunch's, and it made for long hungry days.  I didn't really make any bad choices, just maybe better choices for the situation.  Yesterday as I was leaving Regina at 4:30 I was hungry. In the past I would have stopped at Burger King.  Saturday it was Timmy Ho's and I chose a bran muffin and yogurt.  It was enough to get me home for supper.  Salad and beano kazoo, which is Keegan's dish.  Green beans and hamburger, mixed up with some spicy spices.  It's pretty good.

I stepped on the scale.  It's pretty good.  Wednesday will be qa two week weight in.  I know I have lost more inch's in the past week. I see it on my new cloth's.  I am hoping that my inch's lost are  in the right spots!!!  I know that the weight is coming off slower now, but I got lots of inch's to go as well.  A loss is s loss, and I am taking whatever I get.

Go Riders..................

No comments:

Post a Comment