Monday, November 22, 2010

Regina

Well, winter has come to the sunny South so I guess it's official!! Winter is here. I think there is more snow here then we have in Tisdale. I know that there are more idiot drivers here then in Tisdale. Why is it that when the snow comes, certain people feel it important to drive faster and slam on their brakes harder at intersections??

I went to my Vietnamese seamstress last night. 14 pairs of pants for her to take in. She will have them done by Saturday so I can take them home. She figured 6 inches in the waist. She will also take in the excessive material in the butt and legs. I am guessing about $200 in alterations versus $1000 in replacing them. Thank u Phoung!!!!!!! As well my 2007 Christmas leather coat is getting done as well. Size 58 to 52.....

I am sitting at Mongoli Grill and blogging this as I wait for supper. Again, this a great place to eat stir fry. Tonight is bean sprouts, green pepper, mushroom and shrimp. It smells so good. Lunch today was pretty non existent. The person ordering forgot salad for me so I ate what veggies I could scrape up and had a shake. Tomorrow promises to be better I hear.

Supper is over now. I am amazed how my portions seem to be way to big for me now. I tried to control the amount I had taken. Looks like I need to come back more often to perfect it!!! Okay off to find a home theatre. Laurel doesn't know, shhhhhhhhhhhh
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment