Monday, November 8, 2010

Questions, Questions, Questions......

Today I was asked about my meals and what exactly I eat and the amounts.  I have tried to explain the exact amount, but I really don't know how to describe or explain the amounts I am consuming.  It's easy when you eat the foil foods, but after that it's almost impossible without measuring and reporting to you the measurements.  So, what can I do to help?? Simple, photograph and measure and report the stuff to you here.  So starting Wednesday, and for the next week I will blog and photograph my meals every day and tag them on here.  That should give you a very good idea of what the food take is daily.  I promise to do my best, to record it all, including any little cheats and drinks I have.  This will be the most committed that I have been to the blog since I started it.  It will be fun.  As a note, my niece blogs her Sunday breakfasts right now on her blog.  Check her out, by clicking Happy Pantry.  She has cool stuff on it.

Today I spoke to a wonderful lady who saw my story in the Buzz.  I called as she asked and we talked about the program.  It might be another client for Lana.  I hope I gave her the information she was looking for and the courage to give this a go.  I can't say enough about it, and how good it's been for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment