Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3rd

Here it is and all I can say is wow!! Even after what I would call a tough to get through weekend involving Chinese and halloween snacks, I still came out a loser........this is the time I want to be called a loser.

I am really learning the importance of knowing that what little extra's u add to ur food, is doing to the weight loss, and how to compensate for them. Knowing that carbs and fats mixed are not a good idea, but fat and protein won't have the same effect. Snacks are no protein versus Cheeto's or Pringle's. Believe it or not beef jerky or turkey bites might be better than an apple. Education and retraining ur thoughts is an important step in making this program successful.

I am eager and excited moving forward. The new education will take time to grasp, but I am getting it done!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment