Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nov 17 2010

Well, 2 lbs lost this week which makes me officially 51 lbs. I also lost 4.5 inches that equates to 46 inch's in total. I was happy both ways. It would have been nice to see a bit more loss but I will take the 2 with the inches.

I was at the weigh in with another couple of people today. I was really humbled in that one individual indicated they read the blog and use it for their inspiration at times. Wow, I am making an impact not only on my own life but others. I was really honored as well that they shared their successes with me today. Lana has a building group. Its about time that we look at Facebook and setting u a group to share our thoughts, goals and just everyday chit chat.

To L and M, u know who u are, thank u for sharing with me this morning. Good luck in ur adventure. If I can help u at all u know how to find me!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

1 comment: