Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday

Not much to report today.  Everything has been pretty good this week, after the carbfest on Saturday.  I weigh in tomorrow morning,usual time.  3 lbs is my hope.  Any loss will be good.  I think maybe an inch or two would make my entire week!

7-11 has the pumpkin spice coffee out and Extra Foods has the Candy Cane ice cream in their freezer. If you haven't tried the ice cream, DO IT!!!!!  It is devine.  I am embarrassed to say, that 3 years ago, Laurel, Keegan and I ate 14 tubs of it between now and Christmas.  I don't see that happening this year, but I am definitely going to have some before Christmas.  Once I get to 290, that will be my treat.  I will make sure I do it on the Wednesday night after weigh in, so I have a full week to bounce back.

Got the winter clothing out today  It is supposed to get to -21 tonight.  I have to get my decorations out too.  Hopefully we will get a bit of a sunny day in the next week or two, so that I can finish the outside decorations.  I bought a new blow up,for outside. It is sitting in the dining room waiting to be placed outside in the cold snow!   I will get a few shots and post them later on.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment