Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WEDNESDAY Meals

 Breakfast - Chocolate Shake



Lunch - 3 cups of lettuce, 2 dill pickles, feta cheese and dressing, Soy Protein snack








Supper - 3 cups of lettuce, 6 oz chicken/pork, feta and dressing










Tonight before bed I will also have a protein snack bar.  I have drank 2 litres of water, 2 cups of coffee, and had a chicken strip Laurel brought home from a meeting.

It was a day of mixed emotions.  If you read my weigh in blog, you'll see why.  Overall I never expected to do very well, but never expected the result I had from the inch's lost.  So, I will take the news and move on this week.  I know where the issues are, and will work them out.

Remembrance Day is tomorrow.  God Bless our military, and God Bless our vets.  It's because of you, I am able to write this blog, and be free to share with the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment