Sunday, November 7, 2010

This is me at the the start.....

.....and 50 lbs lighter!!!!!!!!!

So I promised a pic of my recent Ugly pose, and here it is.  I don't see much difference, but I know there is.  I apologize in advance for the burning image now installed in your mind. 

I have been struggling with cravings since I arrived home yesterday.  I am sure it's because of the poor meals and the introduction, by necessity, of some no no foods.  I think that my craving mechanism is spiked on full throttle. I am trying to get over the need for some sweets, but it's really strong.  I even resorted to drink some water and Crystal Lite and decaff, with sweetener and some Hazelnut cream.  However, it's chocolate that I want.  Thank god it's not Halloween today.  It will subside, I know, but wholly crap, do I want something sweet and chocolaty..................

No comments:

Post a Comment