Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday

Weigh in tomorrow after 2 weeks.  Missed the scale tipping last week as I was in Regina.  Looking forward to seeing the results.  I am not sure what to think.  I hope it's a loss of lb's as well as inches.  I am getting the same feeling everytime I weigh in now.  I feel like a house, and that I have gained.  It's hard to explain, but I am looking at myself and I see the same guy that was in the mirror on August 28th.  I do not see a huge difference, but yet my cloth's tell me otherwise.  I am getting the real muffin top now, as well.  So that maybe part of what I am seeing.  None the less, it's step on the scale, take your reading for what it is, and get the measurements done.  Move past the results and get ready for the next week. 

I took the dogs for a walk after work.  I need to get moving more now.  It just seems that when I get home I look forward to relaxing and doing nothing.  With the next 4 weeks looming ahead, I need to make sure I get out as much as I can.  I think that Mozart and Sophie are going to enjoy more walks and car rides.  I will have to teach them to heel on my right side, as it is my left wrist that will be wrapped up.  I have just not been ambitious at all.  Oh well, anything that keeps me away from snacking.  Might be a good time to try some of the IP recipes that I have found on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment