Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday

Saturday was a great day in PA shopping and just relaxing.  Tom and Wanda were with us.  Went to Ricky's All Day Diner, which is near Rona and Future Shop.  Excellent place to eat if you have never been there.  I enjoyed an egg white omelette, with tomatoes, spinach,shrimp and goat cheese.  Incredible taste!!!!!  I also had some grilled tomatoe's on the side.  I am pretty sure that over all the meal was not that far off our "okay to have"list.  It was my main protein of the day.  Supper was at Boston Pizza for a Chipotle Chicken Salad. It was very good as well.  Over all, I couldn't have asked for a better day.  We even made it to Future Shop.  I have been shopping for a small surround system for our new TV upstairs.  I have decided to spend a bit more money then I initially planned.  We found a Bose Cinemate GS which runs about $700 or more.  Laurel gave me the okay to buy it yesterday, however,I think we will wait a bit longer.  Maybe we can get a better deal then what they were offering yesterday.  If not, I am sure the yesterday deal will be available again.  We would like to get it before Christmas. 

Off to Regina for the whole week.. Back on Saturday night. the Mongoli Grill is going to get a lot of visits this week!!!!  I might spoil myself once, and head over to the Keg as well.  Weigh in this week, may have to be left behind, unless I can get Sandy to get me in with Cindy on evening.  Oh well,  I promise to behave and crack into the 280's in 2 weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment