Saturday, November 20, 2010

I was just thinking.............

Sitting here having a cup of coffee and wondering about getting ready for our PA day.  I have to get some cloth's on, but not sure what I am going to wear.  I was trying to remember when the last time was that I actually had a paid of pants in  my closet that were a 44.  I can honestly not remember.  I know that it was a while ago.  I did some digging around and found a couple of uniform shirts I wore when I was an EMT in Regina.  These shirts were 17.5 which is an XL as I remember.  So, trying to cypher back from where I am to day, and when the last time I wore the shirts, I couldn't figure shit!  So when that happens, you have to turn to the guru of memories.  Your mom!!!!  I believe that the last time I wore 44 pants was in my senior year of high school..........................1979!!!  31 years ago. I found my grad coat as well.  I figure in 35 lbs, it will proudly don my back on more time!!!

Enjoy your weekend, be warm,be safe but most importantly, hug your children, and tell your spouse how much they mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment