Friday, November 5, 2010

Leaving Toronto

Getting ready to get out of the big city.  Leave at 8:47 AM Saturday morning. 

Been a good couple of days at meetings, and enjoyed reconnecting with committee member and Golf Canada staff.  We will meet again in January, at Edmonton.

Tonight we hit the Keg for supper. Excellent meal, and they once again were accommodating for my needs.  I had a nice steak, with asparagus and mushrooms.  The asparagus was very tasty.  It was fresh and was not woody or bitter.  Lunch today, included a couple of salads that were awesome, and they had cold grilled bell peppers.  I really enjoyed them.  They were done with olive oil and some seasoning.  Quite tasty!

Overall, I did okay.  Tonight we were late leaving for supper and had eaten early at lunch, so I had some bad snacks and a cookie.  Pretty much no other choices that I could find.  I will need to really behave till Wednesday morning.  I gotta get this budha down, and the weight to keep coming off.

I can hardly wait to be at home.  Laurel is having a candle party Saturday and I get to sit in the man cave.  I might get some company to keep me awake.........................

Hope you enjoyed the pictures of Woodbine.  I know I enjoyed being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment