Monday, November 29, 2010

Post Game Results

It was disappointing to see the Riders lose.  But, some how I really don't believe they should have been there.  I really think their season changed half way through, and they never really played as if they should be in the Cup.  Sorry Riders fans, but I am surprised they were there, and not surprised they lost. 

Grey Cup party was pretty nice.  Friends to watch the game and some good snacks.  We had a large variety of items, and they were pretty good both taste and type.  I rewarded myself with a few of the crackers and spinach dip.  Had some hard cheese and bison bites.  Bison has 0 carbs in it.  Not alot of sodium or fat.  I really enjoyed them. Might have to start eating a bit more of that type of meat.  Laurel won't eat buffalo, but I enjoy it.  Had a few veggies to balance the rest out. 

This week is the lat week of work till January 3rd.  I am having carpal tunnel surgery Friday and have to be off work for 4 weeks.  Not looking forward to being house bound.  I am a bit worried about the sitting around and being bored. m Boredom has always led me to snack.  And snacking will kill my efforts.  This will be a real test of the willpower I truly need.  So if any one wants me to visit their house or walk their dog, let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment