Monday, December 20, 2010

Today at the office we had our officialbaking swap. 7 of us brave souls got together and traded our wares.  Above is the haul we got.  Shortbread, cranberry cookies, brownies, mixed dainties and nanimo bars.  I gave the world famous fudge as my baking item. 

As well, my staff gave me an exceptional and totally unexpected gift for Christmas. They pooled their money and bought me a gift certificate for a new winter coat.  Apparently they are tired of seeing me in the coat I wear, as it is too big for me.  They went to the local store, picked out a couple and told the owner which ones to show me.  I had to order in my size, so the coats for review will be here just after Christmas.  I can hardly wait.  I did find a wonderful Columbia coat on Saturday in Melfort, but wasn't prepared to buy one yet.  Now, I have no choice!   Thank you to all my staff................I am so happy to have you all work with me.

Wednesday is weigh in........just hold the line, is all I am hoping for.  I can hardly wait for the holidays to pass. This is driving me crazy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment