Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas time!!

The Forster Tree!


Well, it's here.  After waiting 364 days, Christmas has arrived.  I am sitting in our living room, with every one else tucked away into their beds, and looking at the Christmas tree lit up.  It's very peaceful.  It's nice to sit back and just take in the past year, our accomplishments and our thoughts of what has happened in our lives.  I would say it's been quite a year since the last Christmas for our house.  A lot has changed for the better and I know that next year a this time it will all have been worth it.  Laurel's family is here celebrating with us, and it was quite a day of finalizing purchases, getting food ready and enjoying our time together.  It appears some of them REALLY ENJOYED THE TIME.............thank god there was a case of wine!

I have come up from my down day on Wednesday.  I had some posts and emails from my azz kickers, really kicking my azz, about the comments I made.  I spent some time thinking and planning the next couple of weeks.  I am not throwing this away.  I am simply not going to let it get to me.  I will enjoy the time of the season, and I will make sure that there are rewards.  I will not allow myself to lose all self control though.  I will get back on the path well taken once again, and the weight loss will continue.  I have 45 lbs to goal, well actually 48 after this last weigh in, and I will get there.  The process will continue, and it will be because I am motivated and willing to get the job done.  I am going to treat the next couple of days as a break from the program, but Sunday morning it's back to the soy protein.  I deserve this time, and I am going to enjoy it, with no reservations.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ok for xmas I would like you to take pictures with a CAMERA and not your bb!!! Pulease your BB is not a camera!!!
    You are still awesome though!

    ReplyDelete