Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's very uncomfortable

I didn't get lots of sleep last night.  I wasn't in pain, but it was very uncomfortable.  Throbbing and just annoying twinges.  This morning it`s very stiff and sore.  Outside my injured back 2o years ago, I am not sure if I have ever been this uncomfortable.

So yesterday, we picked up a candy cane ice cream from Shop Easy.  What a great treat, I was in love!!!  No wonder I am fat, lol, I love food.  Aren`t I supposed to love my wife,my dogs, my family....well, it was a reward for being a brave little soldier yesterday......................

Tonight is both Laurel`s and my Christmas parties.  We are going to the Tisdale Hotel for their formal supper.  Gene and Ronnie are excellent caterers, so the meal will be fantastic.

My youngest brother Doug called Thursday night and was telling me how proud he was of me for the weight loss.  He hasn`t seen me since July.  We plan an unveiling with him and his family after Christmas.  We will see all my family then.  It was pretty special to hear that he was proud of me.  Our family was never really close, as we grew up.  Things have changed allot since we all have moved on.  It`s just nice to hear that your family is supporting you once again, in another attempt to get healthy.

Well, it`s meds time.  This one handed typing really sucks..........

No comments:

Post a Comment