Saturday, December 18, 2010

Poppycock

Laurel is busy making poppycock for the 1st time ever
. She usually makes other things at Christmas, but wanted to mix it up a bit this year.  Geez, just when the diet was starting to come back around, my temptations are in the open again.  I will sample a bit, yes, but that's all.  No handfuls!

We went to Melfort this afternoon. Stop in at  Mundt's Fashions. I was able to walk out of there with a pair of Docker's, size 44.  This is the 1st time that I purchased a general size piece of clothing from a normal store, like normal people do.  For some of you, you are most likely scratching your head wondering why this was a good thing.  For a fat kid, this is a great accomplishment for me.  It wasn't a big and tall store or a speciality fat guys store.  It was a normal everyday fashion store that normal, not fat people, shop at.  It made me smile................................and I was proud of being able to walk out of the store with a bag, with my pants in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment