Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sorry!!

Been so busy doing nothing, that I haven't been able to blog on my site.  Go figure.........time to play no time to work.  Don't tell my boss.

I am still one finger typing with my left hand.  There really is no pain, but it's uncomfortable still. Feels like pressure in the palm and my 4th and 5th fingers.  My incision is a bit sore as well, but it is healing fine.  I think I over did the use of it yesterday, and now the arm hurts a bit.  I did notice though, that my pain int he fore arm is almost all gone, and that there is almost 0 tingling when I wake up.  These were all signs of carpal tunnel prior to the surgery.  So I am thinking that this was successful.

I have had a couple of pretty good days at the food and being bored.  Actually, I have kept myself busy enough not to snack on anything other then that damn Candy Cane ice cream.  We have got to stop now, it's not good for me......but wholly crap it's good!  I think that the treat train is over now.  I got to lose 5 more lbs before Christmas to meet the goal I had set.  If being at home means eating, I am going to gain the weight not lose it.  Today I am going to walk the treadmill, and then take the dogs for a dig as well.  That will help a bit.  I am also going to try out some low carb baking as well.  I found some recipes with Almond and Soy flour.  Muffins and a protein bar are my 1st attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment