Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday

Just thinking of the ways to keep busy.  I am bored out of my mind!!  If retirement will be like this, I think I will stay working for a LONG TIME!  I am looking for house work to do, just to stay busy.  Mind you my hand/wrist is restricting me from to much.  It is really sore today, and it is a bit swollen still.  The throbbing is starting to get me a bit agitated.  I am not taking to many pain killers, but need them every now and then.  I can only hope it starts to get better soon.

No cheating yet.  Being bored and keeping busy has helped curb my appetite.  I just need to be focused and make sure that there is no crazy binging.  I have lots of veggies and some cheese strings to have if I need a snack.  I am making sure that any extra food I consume, is balanced by my supper and lunch's.  Big thing is making sure that the carbs and protein don't increase more then they should.  I am not craving sweets either, but boy, I could use a good snack of crackers or chips.  That's my biggest craving.  They have always been my issue.  Laurel likes the sweets, I like the salty.  Hard to believe that the salty has contributed to my size.  I think people are surprised to hear that.

Had coffee with a person this AM who told me they lost 125 lbs a few years back.  One thing that made them stick to process was the fact they had little rewards or extra's once a week.  If they lost weight they got a reward.  If they didn't, then they worked harder to make sure they got one the next week.  I believe, that is what Tiffany meant when she said 5/2 is the best process to avoid the yo yo effect of dieting.  5 days of program and 2 days of enjoyment.  However, don't go over board on the 2 days, as it simply could take you backwards from what you had achieved in the 5 days.  She is a smart lady, must be a Forster!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment