Saturday, December 18, 2010

I am done...............

Christmas shopping is over.  I have finished everything as of yesterday afternoon including my baking I had planned.  I now will help Laurel get over her hump, so that we are ready for company next Thursday night.  My fudge recipe has circulated out and about, and I hear it's a hit everywhere. Our baking exchange at the office happens on Monday.  Looking forward to see what's getting swapped..............

My wrist is coming along very nicely I think. The wound is healing well, and my pain has been reduced mainly to direct touch.  I still get some shocks every now and then, and that is expected.  I hope it just gets better so we can golf on our holiday.

I feel good but am starting to get a bit frustrated over the no weight loss think.  Tom has now passed me in weight loss by 5 lbs, and he has been doing the program about 3 weeks less then me.  The difference is he is more focused right now then I am, and I think he is closer to his goal, so he is more determined.  I think had  I stayed working and not had the surgery, it would change too.  My water consumption is down, and I have been drinking to much coffee.  That is not an excuse, it's simply reality. I want to get back on track but I know that I will have  my holiday difficulties.  I will do whatever I can to make sure that there is no gain.  If it means walking away from the cravings, I will do it.  I have spent to much money to watch it go downhill at Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment