Thursday, December 2, 2010

The day before......................

Tomorrow morning I have the carpal tunnel surgery on my left wrist.  I have gotten everything done that needed to be completed before surgery.  Snow shoveled, poop picked and garbage to the alley.  For the next 7 -10 days I am thinking I am going to have some trouble trying to use a totally bandaged wrist./  Looks like hen pecking on the keyboard.  Oh well, I will be at home, so what else is there to do.  I am hoping the surgeon will let me take a photo to post.

I am a bit concerned about being bored and at home.  The food cupboard has nothing in there that I should have to worry about, but boredom and food goes hand in hand.  I am going to do my best to not so anything that I will be sorry for.  No special needs, drink my water, eat regular and watch the soaps!!!!

If the doctor doesn`t slip up, I should be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment