Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's started

I started my Christmas fudge tonight.  I have to make my 1st exchange baking.  Received short bread and now have to reciprocate with the fudge.  I made two batch's, one regular and 1 mint.  They both turned out pretty good.  And yes, I know they did cause I licked the spoon.  Once it sets I will have to hide it in the snow banks out back, so Laurel doesn't get tempted.  She loves the fudge.............

I am off all of this week once again, recuperating from  my carpal tunnel.  I am planning to head into Saskatoon for Tuesday.  Maybe some house cleaning and a nap or two.  Outside of that, I guess I will just hang out.  I haven't had any over the top temptations, because I have been keeping pretty busy.  My 2 week weigh in is Wednesday.  2 pounds is what I am looking for for a loss.  285 is the next goal, and I was hoping for that by Christmas.  After that, I will be seeking the 265 mark...................

No comments:

Post a Comment