Sunday, December 5, 2010

Post Op Day 2

Yesterday was a painful/sore/uncomfortable day.  Lots of throbbing and just plain soreness.  I had been feeling pain in m y index finger, so I finally moved around my bandage.  They had placed the bandage so tight that it had cut into my finger.  They area was purple, and the throbbing was pretty intense.  It had a huge indent where the bandage lie.  This morning the site is red and a bit waxy feeling.  I hope it gets back t normal.  That's my lead booger tool!!!!

Party last night was excellent.  Food was phenomenal.  Gene and Ronnie do such a wonderful event when they cater.  The prime rib was heavenly, and so many salads and desserts.  I had a healthy slice of prime rib,and ceasar and broccoli salad.  No potatoes and no desserts.  I never even thought about dessert.  I knew I had over did the main course, so dessert was not an option.  We went over to a house party after, and I snacked on a few crackers.  Actually, it wasn't a real bad day for food.  So for the next couple days, it is follow the program as it is laid out, and make sure the body does not store the bad stuff.  The storing starts now, so I need to block it.

No comments:

Post a Comment