Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Improvement

The wrist is getting better as long as I don't over do it.  We had to head into Saskatoon today, and I lifted  bag that hardly weighed much, but because of the angle I picked the bag up at, there was some sharp pains that went through my hand.  I just have to remember to stop using it.  It has healed pretty good, but I can see where using it steady would cause me some grief.  I guess that's why I am supposed to wait for a few weeks to use it regularly.

Weigh in tomorrow.  I am confident that I never gained any weight......................even with the fudge sampling and Christmas party treats.  My hope is that I am even at the very least. I have monitored my eating more so, so I will have an idea of what I can add/change to maintain at the very least.  I have 5 lbs to go to get to my Christmas goal.  Here is working towards victory.................

No comments:

Post a Comment