Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Golf Day

Today wasa the annual RCMP golf tournament.  Our very good friends Tom and Wanda came up from Melville, and played with Laurel and I.  The whole day was spectacular.  Wonderful weather, good golf and I never cheated on anything.  No booze, no snacks and a supper of steak and ceasar salad.  Okay, a bit of a cheat maybe, as the supper was simple potatoe and bread with the steak and salad. I passed on the potatoe and bread, as it is a no no right now, and I removed all the crouton and ate salad, which had dressing on it.  Laurel told me over all, it wasn't to bad.  So, I feel good.  My tummy is full from the red meat, but I think I done okay.

Kelly my noldest niece asked me to set some goals and rewards to post.  I will share one goal with you.  I want to be below 300 lbs, and walk into our men's store and buy a golf shirt.  That probably doesn't seem like much of a goal, but for 30 years, I have shopped at specialty stores and ordered off the internet.  I want to know the feeling of walking into a store that everyone goes to, and come out with a shirt I can wear.  Hell, Walmart would be okay.  It is a desire I have and I am going to make it happen!!

well..............it's been a great day.  The dogs need to be fed, and I am on vaccum duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment