Monday, September 6, 2010

Back Home

Well, the weekend is over and I think I did pretty well.  No real issues with the food or problems staying on track.  I missed a couple of protein's, but supplemented that with salad.  I know the protein is the main stay of the diet, but accommodating the situation changes the plan sometimes.  My next big challenge will be this weekend, with meetings in Elbow.  Small town, and not many select places to eat.  I think I will need to be a bit more prepared for "just in case". 

We have figured out that the cost is not much more then regular food purchases.  It is costing me about $80 a week.  I am supplementing with veges and such, and that may be another $35.  So, overall the cost is reflective to many budgets.  I would suspect that people who are cooking for more then themselves may find it a bit more expensive, but salad and veges should be part of every meal anyway.

Tomorrow 9:15 AM is the weigh in.  I will update from my BB when it's completed.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment