Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Moving Forward

Today, Tuesday, I started to introduce some regular food back to my diet.  What I mean is that instead of the usual supper of a protein and salad/vegetables.  I chose eggs for an omelet.  I used turkey bacon, son=me egg whites and 2 eggs.  A bit more protein than I probably needed but it was very good.  A real nice change.  Added green onion, green pepper and the mother of all treats..................no not ice cream!.....a bit of shredded cheese.  Probably about 2 - 3 tablespoons.  Lana told me today, that we can try cheese, just sparingly though.  Feta is good as well, and I will try a couple of dressings making it with feta.  See how that pans out.  Restricted to only once a week.  No more!!!!!!  lol.............

Weigh in #3 coming on Thursday after work.  Not sure what to expect this week.  If there is not much weight loss, then I needs to go back to no extras. 

I still continue to feel good.  Exercise is the next part of the process.  I think it will also help me to realize that the diet is more then just choice eating.  Exercise is a must, even in little amounts.  I know Jill and Candace will agree.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment