Thursday, September 2, 2010

ROAD TRIP!

We are off to Swift Current for Laurel's 30th High School Reunion.  I understand those crazy kids from the Speedy Creek know how to party.................

Had a bit of an issue last night after supper.  I had eaten the ceasar salad probably a few more oz's of steak then I should have.  Later I had to drive the porcelain bus.  Not sure why the reaction, but I think I will need to be cautious.  Maybe chicken and fish for a while!!!

These protein packets are really amazing.  It's hard to believe that 200 ml's of water and powder drink crystals, as an example, can be what u need to survive.  However, it seems to work..............go figure.  And in a few weeks I can start doing some regular exercises, so that oughta help a bit.  No exercising for the 1st couple weeks, so they know if my heart rate will decrease and how my blood pressure reacts.  Once I am sure of what I can do, then a gradual process will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment