Thursday, September 16, 2010

Facts!

Today was a great day.  I am in the teens for the 1st time in so many years, and I have lost 2 feet of size.  That means I am now taking up 2 feet less in this world as of this morning.  WOO HOO  less taxes!  Hell if it was only that easy.

Since March of this year, Lana has 60 people join her program in Tisdale.  She has recorded a combined 1480 lbs lost, and nearly 2355 inches in total.  1.5 tonnes of weight and almost 200 feet of inches.  Enough to go the full length of a hockey arena ice surface.  That`s crazy.  Collectively we lost 30 kids in grade 1.  The program seems to be gaining popularity.  Lana measured another 7 people last night.  It`s catching on. 

Lana has done well on the program herself.  She looks awesome.  She is eager to help and support you.  She is encouraging and likes to chat about what is happening with you.  I like her a lot.  Maybe she will need`s to step up to be a district consultant.  She would be good at it.  I think I would like to try and be a consultant myself.  I think I could do a good job at it.  And besides, I am having a great time talking about the program and how it`s working.  I can related to some people I believe and the issues they may have. 

Okay........................next Thursday`s weigh in is in the afternoon.  Shooting for the single digits!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment