Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday

Got home from my meetings in Elbow last night.  It ¸was a good day of golf.  Windy and reasonable temperature.  We played a stableford format, and I had 40 points.  That was enough to win me a $50 gift certificate.  So, next June when we go back for meetings, I will be buying an off the rack golf shirt with the $50.

We had turkey for supper.  I had a large salad, ranch on the side, took 4 brussel sprouts and a enough stuffing for taste as a treat.  The supper was really good.  Earlier in the afternoon, I was hungry so asked the people at the clubhouse if they could do vegetables for me.  They were really accommodating.  That makes it easy to follow the program.  It`s nice that there is no poor choice to make.  Outside of the veggies my choices were not that good, so I was very happy they gave me the veggies. 

2 weeks yesterday, and it appears that there are some things missing on me.  Like about 20 lbs and some lumps that used to be there.  Having people ask what I am doing and actually noticing a bit of a change is encouraging. 

This week we start a new session of training in Regina.  Arrangements have been made for my dietary needs, so I anticipate no problems to keep moving forward..............

1 comment: