Friday, September 3, 2010

Swift Current

Made it to Swift Current later last evening.  Lots of water here, wholly crap.  The mosquito population is unbelievable through Rosetown and the Landing were unbelievable.  I think they know that my blood has started to become richer...........

We dropped the dogs off yesterday morning at the kennel.  They love Melfort kennels.  We open the door and they disappear to the back.  No hugs no kisses not even a good bye.  We actually become invisible.  LOL.  Thank god we have such a wonderful place to house them while we are away.

So today is the last day of my 1st unofficial week.  I will continue with 5 protein meals today, and reduce to 3 tomorrow, Saturday.  It is interesting how it works, but 6 days ago, I could hardly wait to get another shake because I had the feeling of hunger.  Last night, I was to have a snack, but felt quite full.  So I had half.  We ate a Chicken Chipolte salad at Tony Romas, sans the tortilla chips and cheese.  I was very good.  Finding restaurants to cater to special requests is not that hard.  More and more people have a good handle on better eating, and thus the abilities for special orders.

I see one of my co-workers has joined my list of Azz Kickers.  He is a great friend and someone that I think can relate to my issues.  We saw each other a couple of weeks ago, and he was looking pretty good.  Just another reason for me to make this decision and get my own looking good feeling.  I do not want Zesty out there being the only good looking dude at SGI!

Someone asked me if it is all its cranked up to be, has it been worth it.  It is WAY to early for me to know that, however I have seen the results from others.  I would say yes.  They are looking incredible and I see amazing transitions.

Okay, off to play the Chinook in Swift Current.  Later!!

2 comments:

  1. I woke up the other morning thinking of your challenge. So I got my but on the tread mill. I'm not sure what was more painful... being on the tread mill at 6 am or waking up with you in my head....
    I'm pulling for ya bro.
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA...EJ, u thinking of me in bed........ouch, this pregnancy thing has got you wonky in the head!!!!

    ReplyDelete