Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fish Fry

Lasty night after our golf we had a fish fry at M and E's. M did ther fish in a very light batter and fried in oil. It was so delicious. I had more then 7 ozs for sure. I ate till I was comfortable. Not likely prepared the way we should have had it done, but I think it was fine. Lots of salad and veggies too. Dessert was non-existant for me, and it was ice cream. I was once again showing my willpower, and declined any sweets. Even through the day no alcohol at all.

Today I really feel tired. Not sure why. Missed the vitamns at supper and before bed. That and the fish may have something to do with it.

I weighed myself yesterday morning and was down 7.7 lbs from Thursday's official weigh in. It appears all my weigh in's will continue in the mornings.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment