Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Regina

Wholly nice weather!!!!!!!

Last night I met Laurel's boss and her previous boss for supper at the Barley Mill. Great food and a nice place. Much better experance then Sunday night. Made the traditional Wal Mart visit as well. I tried on a couple of shirts. Not quite ready for the big purchase but I am going to buy at Walmart for sure. I can hardly wait.

I have been very conscious of food choices to date. That won't change for a while. Today is day 31. Thursday is weigh in. As long as I have lost something this makes it all worthwhile.

Our niece Tiffany is a registered dietician. Her blog is attached to the right. Not sure if she agrees with what I am doing. She provided us a meal plan and portion control guides. Using her information will be a priority when I get to maintence in this program.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment