Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weigh in Day

This is my consultant Lana!

The teller of the tape.......once a week, every Tuesday

My supermarket for the next few month's.


Today I went and had my 1st weigh in with Lana and did my stats page with her.  She knew I had started this program on Saturday, but needed to make it official today.  Interesting numbers for 3 days.  I have lost a few inch's, my arms and chest specifically.  Next Tuesday will be the official results day #1.  She asked for my goals today.  I am not sure what they will be.  I do know 1 thing, the day I hit 299 lbs, it will be a long time coming.  I believe I have been over the 300 for some 25 years, so 299 will be a major achievement.  To celebrate, I plan on having a treat.  I am not sure what it will be, so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear from you!

Had a couple  of email to day, and asking how it was going.  It was nice to see.  That's the support I am looking for.  I think that if I become accountable to people, then it won't be easy to simply use the excuse that it wasn't for me.  I want to do well, and I want people to my progress.  I have to do it for myself, but it will be help to know other people are azz kickin' me along.

4 comments:

  1. You should set up a goal chart. For 5 pounds something little hmmm maybe a new tie, 10 pounds a new set of golf balls, 15 pounds a new club etc etc, when you get to goal a trip to Vegas or a trip to our house and I will cook you a nice healthy meal. Love Ya, Dean and Janette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Sweet Janette. I can think of a lot of golf rewards. Auntie Laurie may have something to say though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dave... we will be following your progress. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly agree with the goal reward system! You never know what little thing will help you in a dark hour or to get you over your next hurdle. You are worth it! Let's see some of your goals and rewards in your next post!

    ReplyDelete