Monday, August 30, 2010

Bad Feelings

Well, today I made it to work and had a pretty good day.  I had 1 ex large cup of coffee for the day.  And if u know Me, you will be saying " wholly crap"!!  I love my coffee, but because of  the caffeine for every cup you drink u need 8 more oz's of water.  I drank a ton of water today, almost 80 oz's is my guess.  Looks like no sleep again tonight.............lol.  As the day wore on, I sense some changes in my belly.  No not that!!  I felt nauseated for part of the morning, and a chronic throb of abdominal pain.  I think it has to do with this gall bladder thing.  Never been diagnosed with an issue, but I know the feeling.  Pepcide complete is my friend right now.  If nothing gets better, then the medical clinic will get a visit.  I am sure the eating change is the cause.  Laurel has told me that has happened to her, before she got her's removed.  I guess we need to wait and see.

I am pretty impressed with the food from IP.  It's quite tasty.  I found some recipes to try where you mix a couple things together.  I am going to try some of those later in the experience.  Ate everything I needed to, and feel pretty good.  I stepped on the scale as well.  Interesting numbers that showed.  We'll see exactly where it is when I make my 1st official visit to the consultant later this week.

3 days down, and I feel good.  Some encouraging emails today from some friends.  Thanks for those.  I see I got 4 azz kickers signed up too.  Gee, I wonder if Oprah has looked yet??????

2 comments:

  1. Hey Puffy I have seen you naked before. I can only say that I am really proud of you for what you are undertaking. Once you lose all that weight your golf swing will be even sweeter and you will be tough to beat. I wish you all the best and will be kickin your azz if you slip. Good luck.
    Hummer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave, I have never seen you naked before, but you do not look to bad. Just that the top seems to be out of portion with the hairy legs. I hope that Hummer is in the program as well, as the last time I saw him, he too looked a little fluffy.
    Take care, and stick to it. You have me motivated.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete