Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WIW

It is weigh in Wednesday!!!  I go for the 1st weigh in of 2011.  It's the start of my new goal direction.  It's important for me to get this weigh in off properly, which means no weight gain, and getting 1 lb off that nasty 293 I hit just before Christmas.  Anything more then that is a bonus.  We have 7 weeks before we leave for Phoenix, and I need to lose 20 lbs to get to 270.  2.2 lbs a week will get me there. 

Trying to get more motivated to get exercise.  No question that doing the smallest amount would help me.  However, I am as always, not that crazy about being outside in the winter.  The tread mill is set up downstairs, but that's not getting used that much either.  I have been taking the dogs out,so I just need to try and keep that up.  It is good for them, and really good for me. 

Go Canada!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment