Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shopping Day!

Today I went to Melfort and did a bit of shopping.  My staff will  be so pleased with me, I bought a new coat.  And it fits awesome!  I bought at Mundt's Fashions.  A new Columbia, $119.95 for $60.00.  I like the new me.  I can actually buy something from a normal store.  Got sexy jeans as well, and a mock neck long sleeve shirt.  All toll, I spent $120.00.  6 months ago, that would have cost me $200, and mot likely not gotten a shirt with the coat and jeans.

I am slowly getting used to normal shopping.  I tried on 42 waist pants.  Just not quite there yet.  I think, that in 10 lbs, that will be the new waist.  I really don't see it getting much lower.  Even at 44, I am 8 inch's away from where I was in August.  And the 2 xl shirt is 3 x's less then the start of my program.  I am feeling really good about the progress, and excited about shopping!!

Looking forward to this evening.  Our friends that we haven't seen in a long time, are here for hockey.  We are going to have supper and a nice visit.  Tomorrow, I am hitting the lake for some ice fishing with the Monty and Katey.  That will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment