Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm back


6lbs!

I have been avoiding the blog lately, and I apologize.  I have been a bit busy and have not been to concentrated on adding posts.  However, after the weigh in today I am happy to report that I am down another 6 lbs.  I went back to the simple basics, and have followed the plan closely.  The results are obvious.  I was surprised but so happy.  This is my largest weight loss since November.  After a few weeks of 1 or 2, this was really welcome.  So 63 lbs and 60 inch's to date.  I am seeing some results on in the clothing I am wearing, and it appearsI am going to be looking for new pants soon.  I had to go out and buy underwear again, because the ones I just bought are to big.  I can't believe that the changes happen so quick in the azz!  lol........oh well.

I am off to Edmonton for meetings tomorrow, and I know my blog email is not working.  I will post after the weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Dave! That ROCKS!!! Way to go!
    I REALLY have to plan a visit with you guys soon! It would be great to catch up and motivate each other IN PERSON!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete