Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fishing

Enjoyed this past Sunday on the frozen waters if Deshaumbault Lake.  Went ice fishing with Monty, Katie and Monty's dad Rocky.  We didn't catch allot of fish but what we caught Laurel and I enjoyed for supper last night.  It;s so good!  Fresh fish is just something that you can't beat.  And the fish is really good for you as well. 

We had an ice shack on the water so we were out of the wind.  It was pretty cozy.  Last year we went and were bundled up.  As a big guy, I was pretty much uncomfortable the whole time.  To many cloths that were tight fitting.  Hard to move around.  This year was a different story.  I had energy to move around, be comfortable and enjoyed the time.  I am finding however that the cold bothers me.  I seem to always be chilly and looking to warm up daily.  Drop 50 lbs and the heating is an issue.  I am okay with that too.  The alternative is not an option!!

No comments:

Post a Comment