Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dilema

I spent this evening going thorough my clothing and coats.  It is getting pretty obvious that I will need to do some serious shopping in Phoenix.  I have nothing but a couple pairs of pants and shirts to wear that actually fit.  My staff was teasing me today about how saggy my pants are, and they are the ones that were altered.  I spent allot of money on some repairs and now someone else will be able to enjoy the cloth's.  As for my coats, I am patiently waiting for my new coat at the local store.  I tried on every coat I own and is in this house.  I found two that I can keep and use for now.  I will report the numbers to you when I actually pack them up for the SA.  I am telling you right now, there are more then a dozen to get rid of. 

It's awesome to know that I can actually get rid of the large coats and look for some more stylish and in style product by simply going up town.  I am so looking forward to buying some new cloths.  My staff will be happy as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment