Thursday, January 27, 2011

Todays weight

Sorry about the Blackberry photo, JANNA!!!!!

Well, this is not a surprise this week.  I have been away for 5 days sitting on aircraft, meeting tables and restaurant booth's.  So to lose 1/2 lb and 1/2 inch, I would say it was successful.  I really was all over the planet with my food choices.  Saturday was chocolate cheesecake, I had 4 of the new Tim Horton's whole wheat carrot and orange muffins, I think I had some veggie wraps in Edmonton, and I got absolutely 0 walking in, other then in the airport.  So, all in all, if I lost a bit I would have to say it is a good week.

I got a chance to speak to a lady today, that I truly respect and admire.  Not only for her abilities, but for the friendship I have with her.  She works for the same company and is head of our Industrial Relations.  She has been a confidant, a sounding board but above all a friend.  We hadn't chatted in so long, it was very nice to hear from her.  I told her about my journey, and the blog.  Her  kind words were great to hear today.  I hope she joins the azz kickers!!

So I made a promise to Lana this week.  I will lose 3 lbs or I take her for lunch.  I will make the 3 guaranteed!  And maybe 1 more for good measure.  I can hardly wait to see the 270`s.  Laurel agfreed to do updated photos to night.  I will post a couple later.

No comments:

Post a Comment