Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's Saturday, I must be in Edmonton

I am in Edmonton for Golf Canada meetings.  The weather here is -2 this morning and snowy.  We arrived Friday morning at about 10:30 AM.  It was -5. We are staying downtown at the Westin.  last night we went out for supper for our dine around to a place called The Wildflower Grill.  It is just off Jasper on 107 NW I believe.  Very nice atmosphere, and exceptional food.  The price was traditional for fine dining.  We did find out that the chef was on the show Hell's Kitchen.  That was cool.  I had the bison, which was so good.  One of our party asked about my weight loss.  One of the ladies I was sitting beside, it turns out is a personal trainer.  She was great to talk to.  She gave me some advice and a couple of tips.  It was all in all an excellent supper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment