Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday

Today I am sitting a witness room in Melfort awaiting to testify at a civil court matter. We had 40 minutes for lunch and went to a "fast food" place. I had the absolute best choice I could make. I ate chili. I tried to get lettuce and tomatoes on a plate but apparently u are asking them to stop their production line at noon, to make a simple plate. Oh well, it could certainly been worse. I would consider this meal a necessity decision rather then a cheat.

So, my mornings have been difficult lately. Been hungary near 10:30 almost regular. I think I might have to start having breakfast later than 6AM. That might carry me longer. If not then I hope Lana has a suggestion. I am worried that I might choose to snack and it will be the wrong choice. Then if that happens, I worry it may become easier to just snack. Then, this could really set me back. My will power has never been this strong, as far as I can remember. I am keeping the faith that it will remain strong till I reach my end goal.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment