Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!

Today is one of those days that when you are dieting, you dread.  Not because of of all the scary things, I kinda live with those scary things, but the temptations that come with the the little visitors.  I purchased our candy last week, and left it at my office.  I brought it home on Friday.  Some how, the Caramilk bars bag, became open will in the computer room.  I k now that I never did, and Keegan is away,so I am going to assume the dogs were sampling.......oh well, that happens.  As I was preparing the big metal bowl, for the treats, I confess, I did sample a bar.  Wow.......it was so good!!!!!!!!!  LOL  I hope there are so many kids that nothing is left.  If not, Todd's Awana group will get lots of rewards.

Last night we rewarded ourselves, for my goal of 299.  We ordered Chinese food from the Great Wall.  As all food lover's know, Chinese is a rocking meal.  We had veggies and ginger beef.  We also had War Won ton Soup.  It was worth the wait.  It was enough for both of us to have a nice meal, and we froze the remaining GB for Keegan.  We had our fill, and there was a lot left.  2 months ago, 2 of us would have 5 dishes and maybe get two meals out of it.  Now we got 2 meals out of 3 dish's.  Isn't that amazing??  Makes you wonder why we do what we do to ourselves with food. 

Today Keegan returned home, and he brought back gifts.  His dad Tom sent home hand me downs, for me.  I do not know if I have ever had hand me downs.  I am sure that I have, but it would be 45 years ago.  The pants he sent are perfect.  For now.  And the suit is awesome.  I am not sure if I can describe for you the feeling that I have, of actually getting someone else`s cloth`s to wear.  Not that I wouldn`t like new, but come on.  No one has ever been  able to give me cloth`s in the past.  Now, I got a supplier, because he is on the same program I am on.  That to me is the coolest!!!  New to you is as a good reward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment