Thursday, October 21, 2010

Updates

Well, today was supposed to be a weigh in day, but I had to be in Prince Albert for the day.  I have my weigh in set for tomorrow at noon.  A bit later in the morning, so I hope that the weight loss has been good up to tonight.  That way my goal maybe in place.  If not, then 1 more week to go.

I have been having my breakfast a bit later, and it seems to be working for me.  The hunger doesn' t really start now till just before lunch.  I hope that I got it rectified.  Other than that, everything is still moving forward.  I have had no desires to cheat or pig out at all.  I have had a couple of "treats" like crouton's or a small piece of bread.  But nothing to crazy.

My goal is set as well...............I plan to get to 260 lbs.  That will be my target.  I believe that I can get there and do it somewhere near the end of February or earlier.  I think this is the place I will feel the most comfortable.  It may be that I can go lower, however, I need to set something and this is the target.  I am now officially 38 lbs to gaol weight.  That means that some where around 275 lbs, I can start maintenance.  That will be the plan for me to go back to regular living, with the IP plan as my guide.  Truthfully that scares me at this time.  I am a bit scared that  the yoyo effect will return.  I am committed to making sure that does not happen.

In getting ready for the end, I want to do some research on a good protein shake I can have in the mornings.  I am enjoying them and think it's why I am able to make the day.  Anyone have any idea's please share.  It has to be low to nil carbs and fat and 12-15 grams of protein.  I look forward to some idea's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment