Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Saskatoon

Another night away and a few more hotel meals. Had a Caesar salad without the bread and croutons at lunch. I forget to ask to have the dressing on the side. I got to be better at that. It's the soppy dressing issue that I have to remember to be aware of. Supper was a good option of turkey or beef. I opted for both!!!! And a garden salad with dressing on the side. There was stuffing and potatoes as well, but they stayed on the buffet. I did sample the cheese cake for dessert.

I am worried for the Thursday weigh in again. After my gain of last week, I would like to see the 1 lb gone. It's important that I lose 1lb. I was annoyed at the gain and have tried to make sure to keep a better frame of mind to be aware of my meals and my extra's. I think I have done a good job of that. But being away and restricted on the food choices makes it difficult.

I haven't journaled my eating and I think I should have. I think as I am moving forward I "gamble" on food amounts and what I have been eating. I think I need to get back to the guide I have that we used initially. Back on course and ready to drop the next 35 - 40 lbs.

I am learning nothing is easy, as much as I have told so many people how convenient and easy this has been. I am realizing the weight is one thing, but my belly size is going down really very slow. I hope it starts shrinking soon. I am starting to get worried that it may never happen.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment