Friday, October 15, 2010

Regina

I got an opportunity to meet Sandy's consultant today, Cindy.  What a fantastic lady.  She is really passionate about this program and it shows in her interest in my process.  I was excited to meet her, and certainly can see that Sandy is lucky to have her.  She has a degree or two, that makes her perfect for this as well.  She promised me she would start being a regular follower on my blog.  I also told her to use the blog to help people with any motivation they may need.  As I had suggested before, if I can help one individual to be successful at weight loss, then I believe this blog was what I wanted and needed it to be.

We are in Regina for the weekend, at Laurel's nephew's and his family.  Wee enjoy our time her, when we can come.  Saturday is my long service awards banquet.  Looking forward to seeing some old friends and enjoying an evening out. 

I have started to change some items in my diet.  I have started to enjoy fat free jello and can whipped cream as a snack.  Not the best of choices for the whipped cream, but the jello is a nice treat.  It has almost nothing in nourishment or nutritional value.  But it's the sweetness and the taste that helps break up the boredom of salad and silver packet foods.  I don't eat it every day, but I would say I am having a jello fix every couple of days now.

My good friend in North Battleford called me the other day and asked how I was doing.  She was very concerned with the program as she had heard it was not the best thing for me, because we don't eat the "norm" type of food to be on a diet.  We talked for about 30 minutes, and I reassured her that the program is solid and I have the results to show it works.  I am healthy and very happy.  I have lots of energy and my cravings are gone.  Thanks Rox for caring.................u are a great friend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment